The estate consists of 15 hectares (37 acres) of vineyard split in 22 plots covering an area of 10 km N-S and 10 km E-W over the territories of La Livinière and Siran, the very heart of the « cru » La Livinière, facing the Pyrénées mountains. Great diversity of soils, mainly clay/limestone with some sandstone outcrops, and grape varieties, the vines are planted over five different soil types:
• Les Combes (small valleys), North of La Livinière, on the wild slope of Black Mountain,
• Le Village (the Village), surrounding the village of Siran, typical soils of the “cru La Livinière”.
• Les Terrasses (the terraces), on the South territories of La Livinière and Siran, heart of the “cru La Livinière“.
• Fournes, North of Siran, 350 m above sea level, typical high altitude soils for the region.
• Fauzan, North of the village of Cesseras, another beautiful terroir hillside and altitude.